شکل دارو: پودر استنشاقی Neohaler
نام کمپانی: نوارتیس
تاریخ تصویب : آگوست ۴ ، ۲۰۱۱
طبقه بندی: بیماری انسداد مزمن ریوی
اندیکاسیون: (پودر استنشاقی indacaterol)، یک beta2 – آگونیست طولانی اثر (LABA) برای نگهداری دراز مدت درمان انسداد جریان هوا در بیماران مبتلا به بیماری انسدادی مزمن ریوی (COPD) می باشد.
برای مطالعه بیشتر:
What should I tell my healthcare provider before using Arcapta Neohaler?
Tell your healthcare provider about all of your health conditions, including if you:
- have heart problems
- have high blood pressure
- have seizures
- have thyroid problems
- have diabetes
- are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. It is not known if Arcapta Neohaler can harm your unborn baby.
- are breastfeeding. It is not known if Arcapta Neohaler passes into your milk and if it can harm your baby.
- are allergic to Arcapta Neohaler or any of its ingredients, any other medicines, or food products.
Arcapta Neohaler contains lactose (milk sugar) and a small amount of milk proteins. It is possible that allergic reactions may happen in patients ho have a severe milk protein allergy.
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Arcapta Neohaler and certain other medicines may interact with each other. This may cause serious side effects.
Know the medicines you take. Keep a list of your medicines with you to show your healthcare provider and pharmacist each time you get a new medicine.
How should I use Arcapta Neohaler?
- Read the step-by-step instructions for using Arcapta Neohaler at the end of this Medication Guide.
- Use Arcapta Neohaler one time each day at the same time of the day.
- If you miss a dose of Arcapta Neohaler, take it as soon as you remember. Do not take more than one dose in 24 hours.
- Do not swallow Arcapta capsules. Arcapta capsules should always be used with the Neohaler inhaler only.
- Always use the new Neohaler inhaler that is provided with each new prescription.
- Arcapta Neohaler does not relieve sudden symptoms of COPD. Always have a rescue inhaler medicine with you to treat sudden symptoms. If you do not have a rescue inhaled medicine, call your healthcare provider to have one prescribed for you.
- Do not stop using Arcapta Neohaler or other medicines to control or treat your COPD unless told to do so by your healthcare provider because your symptoms might get worse. Your healthcare provider will change your medicines as needed.
- Do not use Arcapta Neohaler:
- more often than prescribed
- more medicine than prescribed for you, or
- with other LABA medicines
- Call your health care provider or get emergency medical care right away if:
- your breathing problems worsen with Arcapta Neohaler
- you need to use your rescue medicine more often than usual
- your rescue inhaler medicine does not work as well for you at relieving your symptoms